ArtAssure Ltd. is pleased to announce it is now offering art loans at competitive rates from $250,000 to $250,000,000. This reduction in ArtAssure’s minimum loan amount, previously held at $1 million, marks a new step forward for the art financing firm’s ability to provide short-term liquidity to art collectors and professionals. For more information about ArtAssure’s art lending services, please contact an ArtAssure representative by phone at 212-288-8860 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Economist: One World Trade Center | Art fit for a skyscraper
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)