Credit Suisse’s July 13th, 2012 research report finds that while capital markets remain stressed, prices in the art market remain strong. We at ArtAssure find many of the statistics and graphs presented in the report worthy of consideration. We leave it to you to draw your own conclusions about the current condition of the market. Please find the report here.
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)
- Artinfo Features MOSS in its Essential Fall Design Exhibitions in New York