Artlog.com – On Saturday, June 9, join ARTLOG and ArtAssure on an Upper East Side Crawl, an exciting opportunity to explore the area’s famed galleries and hear directly from the curators. The galleries of the Upper East Side are world-renown for their collections of both historic and modern art, presented in some of the most beautiful spaces in Manhattan. The exhibitions on the crawl span 19th-century portraiture to contemporary painting. Read more.
Aug 15th, 20120 comments
- The Economist: One World Trade Center | Art fit for a skyscraper
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)