Artinfo.com – Following the gestalt theory that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, design maven Murray Moss pairs highlights from his venerable design collection — pieces by Maarten Baas, Hella Jongerius, and Studio Job, for example— with various blue-chip artworks to create thought-provoking vignettes. A 10-day viewing provides the opportunity to ogle these intellectual fugues before they hit the auction block. Read more.
Oct 15th, 20120 comments
- The Economist: One World Trade Center | Art fit for a skyscraper
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)