Revolt Magazine – Asher Edelman can be described as standing, prominently, between 2 worlds. His Wall Street career, beginning in the 1960’s, in investment banking, money management and derivatives trading not only brought renown but enabled him to build significant collections of contemporary and Modern art as well as antiquities. Read more.
Jan 31st, 20130 comments
- The Economist: One World Trade Center | Art fit for a skyscraper
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)