According to a recent New York Times article the New York Court of Appeals has decided to review a recent ruling that could force the state’s auction industry to end its longstanding practice of keeping sellers’ names anonymous. For more information about how ArtAssure’s services can provide you total anonymity when selling privately or at auction, please call 212-288-8860, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an inquiry through the contact form.
- Art Never Sleeps: Summus Magazine Interviews Asher Edelman
- Revolt Magazine Features Asher Edelman on Art and Economics
- Alberto Giacometti’s unique “Torse de femme” featured in MOSS, an auction of art and design
- MOSS: An auction of art and design at Phillips de Pury & Company features Frank Stella’s Brit (Q-6)
- Artinfo Features MOSS in its Essential Fall Design Exhibitions in New York